At MARPRO, we have carefully build up our systems, procedures and processes over a period of more than 10 years. We have invested our profit, in order to continuously improve and optimize our operation, to deliver second-to-none service to both our valued clients and candidates. We operate in the forefront of the recruitment industry and have quickly adapted new digital opportunities and solutions. We are proud to say that our operation is now on par or even better, than the most reputable general recruitment companies in the world.
Our entire operation is cloud-based and digital, allowing our consultants to operate from anywhere in the world. We are a paperless company, even our accounting operates 100% digital. We are 100% GDPR compliant and invests an amble amount of money, in order to ensure that we operate on the highest level of cyber security. We are recognized LinkedIn partners and all our consultants have access to the professional LinkedIn recruiter suite.
We do everything possible to operate as sustainable as possible and we are advocates for diversity and inclusion.
Below, you will find a more detailed description of MARPRO.
- Partnership – We create a positive, inclusive, and meaningful relationship with our partners. We learn from you, and you learn from us. It’s a win-win.
- Integrity – it’s the foundation for everything we do. We are committed to be honest, trusted, and transparent. And even when nobody is watching, we still do the right thing.
- Passion – Due to our passion we push ourselves every day to be our best. We try to inspire and be inspired every day, we try to make an impact through our passion, hard work and constancy.
- Quality – we strive to deliver a high-quality standard of candidates.
- Simplifier – We aim to simplify and create a pragmatic and effective solution to the maritime company’s recruitment process.
MARPRO Code of Conduct
MARPRO´s code of conduct for recruitment consists of a set of general principles and requirements that must be followed by our employees. These principles and requirements should ensure observance of values such as transparency of the recruitment process and equal treatment of all applicants.
- Our word is our bond
- We provide and expect full commitment
- We reply to enquiries within 24 hours
- We work in the best interest of our clients
- We will never contact our clients’ employees with job offers
- We offer and expect highest degree of confidentiality
- We will keep our clients duly informed about any proceedings in a recruitment process
- We will not work with companies that have track records of unethical business dealings
- We will pursue the best possible candidates available on the market for your positions
- We respect and comply with General Data Protection Regulations
Our mission is to build long-term partnerships with our customers and to deliver excellent service while connecting them with the best candidates.
Our vision is to be the maritime companies partner of choice within recruitment, crewing and partner match.
Diversity & inclusion
It is our responsibility to treat all people with respect at all the time. When we interact with employees, candidates, employers, partners, it is done with respect regardless of their gender, religion, nationality, age, sexual orientation etc.
We conduct ourselves with integrity and in an ethical manner across all areas of our business and especially job processes.
We have equal access to our jobs, and everyone has the opportunity to apply irrespectively of above standing characteristics.
We promote articles about women in the maritime, as the maritime is a male-dominated industry. This can contribute as role-models to young women and to more women applying to work or study in the maritime industry.
MARPRO has different ways of working to contribute to a sustainable world. First of all, our operation can be performed 100% online – usually, we only have 1-2 physical meetings in the end of a process. This reduces our carbon foot print significantly.
But everything starts in the small things in our working lifestyle:
- No print policy – we are a paperless company.
- Official work-from-home policy for our employees.
- Use energy with caution – is it needed? Can it be optimized?
- MARPRO consider its supply chain to illuminate potential opportunities to embrace sustainability.
- Cooperation and promote maritime non-profit organisation through our marketing channels.
- Cooperation and promotion of organisations who foster the well-being of seafarers.
- Cooperation and promotion of organisations who empower maritime women.
- Promoting companies who ensure sustainable economic growth.
As a business partner of MARPRO, we invite you to benefit from the large audience we have built up on multiple channels. Both www.maritime-professionals.com and the related weekly newsletter, the affiliated group on LinkedIn, Maritime Professionals, our LinkedIn group Maritime Deck Officers and our company page. In total our market reach is industry leading.